ARMA Awards 2017
Celebrating innovation and success in research management and administration
Recognition and celebration of innovation and success, both on an individual and team level, should be par for the course for an ARMA member and is an important ingredient for galvanising a community spirit amongst the profession. Supporting pioneering, world-class research requires innovative and effective research management and administration; and following the successful launch of The Carter Award in 2014, we are proud to present the ARMA Awards, recognising the sector’s leading research support professionals.
The ARMA Awards aim to:
- Enhance the profession of research management and administration by raising the profile of individuals, teams and organisations that have achieved excellence and/or demonstrated innovation within their profession.
- Celebrate, congratulate and showcase the achievements of ARMA members and share best practice with a growing, global professional community.
- Recognise pioneering approaches to research management and administration and disseminate that information through provision of case studies and other materials based on nominations for the Awards.
- Enhance ARMA members’ team and/or organisation’s profiles and reputations.
- Raise the general profile of ARMA throughout the profession and the wider research sector.