ARMA Awards 2016
Celebrating innovation and success in research management and administration
The winners of the ARMA 2016 awards have been announced! Find out more about the winners here.
Recognition and celebration of innovation and success, both on an individual and team level, should be par for the course for an ARMA member and is an important ingredient for galvanising a community spirit amongst the profession. Supporting pioneering, world-class research requires innovative and effective research management and administration; and following the successful launch of The Carter Award in 2014, we are proud to present the ARMA Awards, recognising the sector’s leading research support professionals.
The 2016 ARMA Awards are proudly sponsored by Research Media, ARMA’s Strategic Media Partner.
Why Enter the Awards?
- Celebrate colleagues’ achievements by putting forward a nomination.
- Showcase your successes and share your best practice with a growing, global professional community.
- Stand out as a member of an exceptional profession.
- Share your accomplishments and innovative thinking with your peers.
- Be recognised for your pioneering approaches to research management and administration.
- Enhance your team’s and/or organisation’s profile and reputation.